Friday, November 5, 2010

Welcome to my AP chemistry blog


Welcome! This is my AP chemistry blog, Gordian Knots. Both the url and the title of the blog are based off my favorite book of all time, Watchmen. The Gordian Knot was a giant knot that sat in Gordia. Alexander the Great came to the city and was told that if he was able to untie the knot, he would be given control over the city. Alexander agreed, and cut the knot in two with his sword. So, I intend to use this blog to channel my energy and cut through the intricacies of chemistry with the blade of literary wit. The url, einsteinwristwatches, is a reference to Albert E.'s quote about atomic weapons, saying that "...if only I had known I should have become a watchmaker."
Pretty heavy stuff, one of my favorite quotes and was also in Watchmen. So without further ado, I present MY AP CHEMISTRY BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment